- Blend the sugar to turn it into icing sugar.
- Finely blend the almonds and sift them with the icing sugar.
- Beat the egg whites with a small drizzle of lemon juice.
- Gradually stir in the almond sugar mixture in three steps while adding the orange essential oil (mix with the spatula so as not to break the snow eggs).
- Shape the macaroons on a sheet of baking paper with a pastry bag and a plain tip of 6 to 8 mm and let it crust for a few hours in a dry place.
- Bake on a hot baking sheet and cook for about 9 to 11 minutes at 150°C depending on the size of the macaroons.
- For the ganache, blend the tofu with the jam, almond spread, orange blossom and the necessary amount of soy milk to obtain a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Once they cooled down, garnish the macaroons with the ganache.
- Wash and vertically cut each strawberry into 4 pieces. Put a piece of strawberry in the middle of the ganache when you're building the macaroons.