- Start by infusing the chai tea bag in 50ml boiling water until it becomes golden; be careful: the longer you let infuse, the stronger your infusion will taste.
- Heat up your barista oat drink to 60°F and start foaming it using your electric frother.
- In a large glass or mug pour the chai infusion and sweeten your tea with some chaï syrup and give it a stir.
- At this stage you may add the foamed oat drink; your brew will get clearer forming layers as the foam starts to get thicker on top.
- For extra flavor, finish with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top and enjoy.
Buy the products in the recipe