- Use an espresso machine or manual espresso maker to make two shots of espresso in a large mug
- Heat up to 60 degrees Fahrenheit your almond barista drink using an electric milk frother for about 2 minute just enough to get a spinning vortex, which incorporates the foam, turning it into a velvety texture
- Tap and swirl the pitcher to incorporate any bubbles on top. The final texture should look like melted ice cream, smooth and velvety
- Wisk slightly your mugs and spill the barista almond drink on top, at this point your coffee start getting lighter while the foam is incorporated into the milk
- Finally, you can spare a smooth microfoam on top of your drink
- Enjoy !
Buy the products in the recipe