For the salted caramel
- Put the flour, sugar and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Mix with a whisk, then gradually stir in the almond milk, a little bit of vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well and let the batter rest between half an hour and one hour at room temperature.
- Pour the sugar, vegetable margarine and 2 cl of water into a large saucepan.
- Heat over medium to high heat, stirring until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt and soy cooking cream, while stirring for some time.
- Return to low heat for one to two minutes, while continuing to stir until desired consistency is obtained.
- Let it cool in a glass jar.
- Pour over the crepe and roll it up.
Buy the products in the recipe