- Wash the zucchini, cut the ends (don't peel the zucchini) and cut them into slices.
- Put the zucchini slices in a colander and salt them to make them disgorge.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Brown the rice for 1 minute over a low heat.
- Add water and cook over medium heat for 7 to 8 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, add the soy cooking cream and zucchini slices.
- Mix, add salt and pepper.
- Heat for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Sprinkle with herbs of your choice. You can also add black olives cut into slices.
Buy the products in the recipe