- If the dates are not soft enough, soak them in water for 30 minutes.
- Blend the dates in a food processor until you get a paste.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover a pan about 20 cm long with baking paper or cling film, and let it fall back on the sides.
- Pour in the mixture and, using your hands, press strongly to pack the mixture until you reach a thickness of about 1 cm.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- When the mixture has hardened, lift it with the baking paper and cut it into rectangles or squares.
- These bars can be stored for several days in the refrigerator, individually wrapped in plastic wrap.
Buy the products in the recipe