- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into small dices and chop the basil leaves.
- Pour the milk, cream, cornstarch and agar agar into the pan, whisk and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat and continue stirring for another 3 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and basil and mix quickly.
- Pour the mixture into 4 ramekins and leave for 3 hours in the fridge.
- Sprinkle some brown sugar with a tablespoon and place under the broiler or use a blowtorch.
- Serve immediately.
Buy the products in the recipe