For the skewers:
For the ketchup:
- Follow steps 2 to 6 to prepare the skewers
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Make the skewers by alternating nuggets, zucchini, onion and/or pepper.
- Place the skewers on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn the skewers halfway through cooking.
- Enjoy with homemade ketchup and serve with green salad.
- Follow steps 8 to 11 to prepare the ketchup
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Let it cool down and then mix in a blender or food processor for a smooth and homogeneous consistency.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. If the mixture is a little too liquid, reduce it over low heat for a few minutes. If it is too thick, add a spoonful of water.
- Eat with nuggets or store in the refrigerator.